Twitter is Down, But Only Kind Of
So I’m just sitting here, doing my job, when I think to myself, What does Twitter have in common with the Playstation Network? So, I go to Twitter to find the answer…it turns out, they have a LOT in common!
Now, I’m new to the whole Twitter scene, but let’s call a spade a spade. If I was running one of the most popular sites in the world, I think I would invest in some good infrastructure, so my site wouldn’t go down when people are simply posting 140 character comments. That’s just me.
But, I guess it was inevitable for Twitter to bite the dust once again. Money can only buy so much you know.
Well, what am I going to do now? Guess I’ll write my first blog post!
Top 7 Things to do While Twitter is Down:
- Attempt to be the first person to tweet with the hash tag #FailWhale.
- Attempt to be the first person to write a 3 sentence blog post about Twitter being down
- Tell your Facebook friends that Twitter is down (Facebook friends reply “WTF is Twitter?”)
- Make jokes about whales that aren’t funny.
- Post a tweet on Twitter about how Twitter is down (even tho you wouldn’t be able to post it if it actually was)
- Write your first blog post about the “Top X Things to do while Twitter is down”.
- Make a semi funny image about what the FailWhale and those stupid Twitter birds are thinking…………..
Like this? Have a suggestion for future blog posts? Tell me on Google+.
If you like this post and want to find others related to it, then follow me on Twitter: Follow @PaulKragthorpeADD COMMENT