Paid Advertising Programs
A perfectly optimized website is a great tool for growing your business, but it isn’t the only way to grow. Take your digital marketing strategy to the next level with paid search advertising.
Turn Ads Into Hot Leads With Paid Search Advertising Programs by WebRankingPaid search advertising—also known as pay-per-click (PPC) advertising—allows you to attract qualified leads to your business. A targeted ad will inspire the right audience to click, resulting in leads ripe for conversion. Plus, PPC campaigns allow you to target specific keywords and communicate your business message faster than traditional SEO methods.
Turn Ads Into Leads Without Breaking the BankWhen done incorrectly, PPC campaigns are the easiest way to waste your hard-earned money. Our team understands that we’re not spending our money, we’re spending yours. That’s why we make it our mission to ensure we’re generating a good return on your PPC investment.
We Don’t Believe in Automated Lead-Generation Campaigns
To ensure you profit from your efforts, we refrain from using automated lead-generation campaigns. We review each keyword we purchase to ensure it fits your business and your goals. Plus, we find ad opportunities that automation often overlooks.
Our methods result in a more personalized campaign, communicating your message to the right audience. Plus, they allow us to spend your ad cash on keywords that actually move the needle.
Custom-Tailored Paid Advertising ProgramsEach of our paid search advertising programs is custom-tailored to fit your unique needs.
- If you need a team that can create Google Ads on your behalf, we can help.
- If you need help creating a social media advertising campaign around a new launch, we’ve got you covered.
- If you need someone to manage your entire PPC strategy, we can do that, too.
Paid Advertising ServicesEach paid advertising program will be built to fit your exact needs. Your program may include a couple or several of our PPC services:
- Paid Search Ads: Google Ads and Microsoft Advertising (formerly Bing Ads): These PPC ads unlock your full search engine potential. They target customers where most website discoveries start, right from the front page of Google or Bing.
- Paid Social Media Ads: Ads on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn are great for growing brand awareness and targeting potential customers based on your existing client list. Plus, the cost of social media ads is often lower than traditional paid search ads.