Join WebRanking as a PPC Specialist!
Is your passion for paid advertising stronger than what most people would consider “normal” or “acceptable?” Are you more concerned about CRO than ego? Does your idea of a great work get-together involve talking through the latest digital marketing trends over a pint and pizza?
We’re seeking a PPC Specialist to join our boutique agency. And if that intro didn’t scare you away, then we think you might just be the one we’re looking for.
As a PPC Specialist, You Will…
- Manage and execute PPC campaigns
- Monitor budgets and KPIs
- Analyze performance and recommend campaign adjustments as needed
- Participate in strategic planning for client accounts
- Work in tandem with our team to deliver our best to our clients
- Report to Partner and CEO, James Svoboda
As Such, You Must Bring With You…
- 1+ year of experience working in paid advertising
- Experience with Google AdWords, Bings Ads and Facebook Advertising
- Experience with analytics tools including Google Analytics
- Skill with Excel, Google Suite and related software
- A sincere willingness to listen, learn and ask questions
- Excellent communication skills
- Keen attention to detail
- A laid-back attitude and a stellar work ethic
The Need-to-Know Details
This position is contract-based to start with. What that means is there is room for growth here. Should you fit well with our team and like working with us and our clients, we are open to having conversations about turning this into a permanent role within our company.
The rest of the need-to-know details are as follows:
- Pay: $X
- Hours: Part-time (approx. 10-20 hours a week)
- Location: Remote or in-office in our Portland OR or Eden Prairie MN locations (your choice!)
Ready to Apply?
If this job description summed you up well and the details work for you, then it’s time to apply! You will need to submit this application and follow all on-screen instructions to be considered for this position. We look forward to hearing from you!
With physical offices in Portland, Oregon, and Eden Prairie, Minnesota, we welcome applications from individuals near our offices as well as from across the US and throughout North America.