Are You WebRanking's Next Marketing Assistant?
Do you believe the Irish proverb, “Strangers are just friends you haven’t met yet”? Is your superpower juggling multiple tasks at any given time? Are you a fully confessed Type-A who loves to-do lists and savors being part of strategic projects?
If you answered, “Oh, yeah!” to any of these, then we believe you’re likely the right type of person to take on our digital marketing agency’s new Marketing Assistant role.
As a Marketing Assistant, You Will…
- Communicate with clients via phone, email and/or video conferencing
- Compile data and create reports for our clients
- Schedule meetings and prepare agendas
- Coordinate work with our vendors
- Assist with project management needs
- Work in tandem with our team to deliver our best to our clients
- Report to Senior Director of Development, Chris Lister
As Such, You Must Bring With You…
- 1+ year of experience working as an office assistant
- Experience with Google Suite, Microsoft Office Suite and related software
- Excellent communication skills
- Familiarity with digital marketing is a HUGE plus
- A sincere willingness to listen, learn and ask questions
- Keen attention to detail
- A laid-back attitude and a stellar work ethic
The Need-to-Know Details
This position is contract-based to start with. What that means is there is room for growth here. Should you fit well with our team and like working with us and our clients, we are open to having conversations about adding more hours and turning this into a permanent role within our company.
The rest of the need-to-know details are as follows:
- Pay: $X
- Hours: Part-time (approx. 10-20 hours a week)
- Location: Remote or in-office in our Portland OR or Eden Prairie MN locations (your choice!)
Ready to Apply?
If this job description summed you up well and the details work for you, then it’s time to apply! You will need to submit this application and follow all on-screen instructions to be considered for this position. We look forward to hearing from you!
With physical offices in Portland, Oregon, and Eden Prairie, Minnesota, we welcome applications from individuals near our offices as well as from across the US and throughout North America.